It makes me sad that I dont have time to play sims any more. I really enjoy creating. It served as an outlet. Once band is over I cant wait my schedule will open up soo much.
this was a childrens show
actually this show talked about sex and periods and making out and all that stuff frequently and to this day its like the only accurate portrayal of teenagers ive seen in media so yea
go watch it on netflix
I absolutely loved this show
This is so very true. Being an honors student in high school only amplified this 10,000 times. I was often the only black student in my class. Teachers would always ask me what’s the “black perspective.” Like suddenly I’m the spokes person for the African- American community. One thing that I envy of other races in America that their culture and language was preserved. Especially if your ancestors immigrated from their home country. But like the Native Americans mine was not. I barely have record of who my great-great grandmother is, and it bothers me still.
BRING IT ON
Come on anons hit me with your best shot
if you dare :P
Taking on the challenge ask any question and I’ll answer.
Rent a Camper
Im totally going to build one of these so my boyfriend and I can travel across America.
Leaving July 1st! Our trip has flexibility but here is the rough itinerary.
1) Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
2) Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico
3) White Sands National Monument, New Mexico
4) Coconino National Forest, Arizona
4.5) Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona
5) Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
6) Zion National Park, Utah
7) Death Valley National Park, California
8) Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, Big Sur, California
9) Yosemite National Park, California
10) Lake Tahoe, California
11) Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
12) Oregon Nature Exploring
13) Glacier National Park, Montana
14) Banff National Park, Canada
15) Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
16) Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
17) Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
18) Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado
19) Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
Please throw out some suggestions/ must see/must do of places that we are going to or places that are nearby that can’t be missed!