Rent a Camper
Im totally going to build one of these so my boyfriend and I can travel across America.
Leaving July 1st! Our trip has flexibility but here is the rough itinerary.
1) Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
2) Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico
3) White Sands National Monument, New Mexico
4) Coconino National Forest, Arizona
4.5) Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona
5) Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
6) Zion National Park, Utah
7) Death Valley National Park, California
8) Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, Big Sur, California
9) Yosemite National Park, California
10) Lake Tahoe, California
11) Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
12) Oregon Nature Exploring
13) Glacier National Park, Montana
14) Banff National Park, Canada
15) Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
16) Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
17) Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
18) Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado
19) Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
Please throw out some suggestions/ must see/must do of places that we are going to or places that are nearby that can’t be missed!
Write about a character who was born with the talent to see ‘threads’ connecting people who are meant to be together, like the strands of fate. Explore the mind of this character. And, worst of all, what would this character do if they saw a thread connecting them to another person?
Want more writerly content? Follow maxkirin.tumblr.com!
This past fall I’ve pretty much decided that I want some sort of microlocs. I am currently transitioning my relaxed hair. My question is are nappylocs worth it? Or any other braidloc etc? Just wanted others opinions. Let me know message me or reblog with replies.